Personal Online Banking at First Financial Bank
Enjoy faster access to your bank at your fingertips with online banking!
It’s like having your own virtual branch.
Whether you’re at home or on the road, you’re always in control of your finances with First Financial Online Banking. It lets you conveniently and securely manage your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need is a computer, smart phone or tablet to quickly access your financial information and conduct transactions.
With Online Banking, you’ll reduce the amount of time spent managing your finances. Bank when and where it’s convenient for you.
Online Banking lets you:
- View account balances, account details and specific transaction information
- View and download transaction history and account statements
- Place a stop payment on a check
- Send and receive secure communications
- Receive automated activity and security alerts via voice, SMS or email
First Financial Online Banking also puts you in control by letting you:
- Receive account, transaction and security related voice, SMS or email alerts
- Define statement delivery options and receive electronic statement availability notices
- Use Intuit’s WebConnect Express service to enable auto-transaction import to Quicken
- Make electronic and check payments to anyone in the United States with Bill Pay
Security & Protection:
First Financial is strongly committed to helping you protect the security and confidentiality of your account. We’ve integrated controls to enhance the security of our Online Banking service.
- You must have a valid Online Banking Login ID and password to logon.
- You will be required to log back in to Online Banking after a period of inactivity.
- If the computer you are using is not familiar to us, you will be prompted to enter a secure access code (for identification purposes).
Here’s what you can do to protect your information:
- It is recommended that you memorize your password and do not write it down.
- We also recommend that you change your password regularly.
- You should not include confidential information such as account numbers and balances in e-mails.
Start enjoying a fast and secure online banking experience today!