We Take Service To The Next Level In Our Communities
While every day is a day of service at First Financial, we set aside one bank holiday each year to show our commitment to the communities we serve. Beginning in 2016, First Financial employees have spent each Columbus Day serving their communities in one capacity or another.
Examples of service efforts include:
- Volunteering at a women’s shelter
- Performing maintenance tasks for elderly homeowners
- Delivering meals for Meals on Wheels
- Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity
- Renovating schools
- Painting and cleaning a Veteran’s Hospital
- Hosting first responder events
- Building bikes for kids in need
- Working with the Humane Society
- Volunteering at local food banks
Learn more about First Financial's commitment to service by reading our 21 Service Nonnegotiables.