Apple Pay Setup
- Your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch
- Your FFIN credit or debit card
- The latest version of iOS
- An Apple ID that is signed into iCloud
- Go to the Apple Wallet app and tap the "+"
- Tap "credit or debit card"
- Tap "continue"
- Tap "Add a different card" if it prompts you to verify a different card
- Center your card in the camera frame and the app will read your card number and expiration date from the front of the card
- You can also tap "Enter Card Details Manually" to enter your information with the keyboard
- Verify your name, CVC security code, or other information as instructed by the app
- Review the Terms and Conditions and tap "Agree"
- On your iphone, go to Settings, then Wallet and Apple Pay
- Scroll down to Transaction Defaults and tap Default Card
- Select your FFB card so that a checkmark appears next to it
If you have not used your card on Apple products, you will receive a message that states “Card Not Added Contact Your Card Issuer for More Information”
- Contact Customer Care at 855-660-5862 and we can activate the card in the system
You will need to update your billing address in your Apple ID to match the address FFB has on file.
We are not associated with this card, and you will need to contact Apple Pay Support at 800-676-2775.
We can assist you with adding your First Financial Bank debit or credit card only.
- To find the Device Account Number on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the Settings app
- Scroll down to Wallet & Apple Pay
- Tap the card
Using Apple Pay
- Once open, you can authenticate with Face ID, fingerprint, or enter your passcode
- Hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless reader until you see "Done" and a checkmark on the display
- Tap the Apple Pay button or choose Apple Pay as your payment method
- Check your billing, shipping, and contact information to make sure they are correct
- If you want to pay with a different card, tap the "next" icon by your card
- If needed, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information on your phone. Apply Pay will store this information, you will not need to enter it again
- Confirm the payment. When successful, you will see a checkmark on the screen
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone
- Tap the card that you want to check transactions for
- Tap a transaction to see more details
- Apple Pay is actually safer than using a plastic credit, debit, or prepaid card
- Every transaction on Apple Pay requires you to authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode
- Your card number and identity are not shared with the merchant, and your actual card numbers are not stored on you device or on Apple servers
- When you pay in stores, neither Apple not your device sends your actual card number to merchants
- When you pay online, the merchant will only receive information you authorize to share to fulfill your order
- Apple Pay retains anonymous transaction information such as approximate purchase amount. This information cannot be tied back to you and never includes what you're buying
- Visit your Apple ID account page or use Find My iPhone to suspend or permanently remove the ability to pay from that device with Apple Pay.
- On your Apple ID account page, sign in and click "Your Device"
- Visit the Apple Pay section, and click "Remove" or "Remove All"
- Your card(s) will then be removed or suspended from Apple Pay even if your device is offline or not connected to a wifi network
- You can also call FFB to remove or suspend your cards from Apple Pay